JONA RECHNITZ AND THE WORLD DIAMOND TOWER…
WHY WOULD JSR CAPITAL HAVE AND JONA RECHNITZ HAVE COMPANIES LISTED AT 580 5TH AVENUE, SUITE 300?
HOW DOES APTHORP FIT IN?
LostMessiah April 13, 2016
Jona Rechnitz has at least 1 company registered at 580 5th Avenue, Suite 303
All of these companies were registered on February 24, 2015
JSR Capital has companies registered to 580 5th Avenue Suite 800:
All of these companies were registered on February 12, 2015.
580 Fifth Avenue is the location of The World Diamond Tower. It is a highly secured facility and the heart of the gemstone industry in New York’s diamond district. Why would a series of LLC’s be registered to that location if they were not connected to the diamond business?
The opening page of the website reads:
“Located in the heart of Midtown Manhattan, the World Diamond Tower at 580 Fifth Avenue has come to symbolize the famed diamond district in which the building stands. Since 1951, 580 Fifth Avenue has been home to some of the world’s most prestigious jewelry, diamond and gemstone businesses. Indeed, “580” is instantly recognized worldwide as the premier address in New York’s diamond district.”
The website boasts:
As a virtual diamond city, 580 Fifth Avenue offers its tenants a host of on-premise amenities and services geared to the diamond industry. Among them:
- Brinks, Malca-Amit, Dunbar Armored and Ferrari Express – the leading armored transport companies take care of customs and shipping needs, both inbound and out. With 20 years in the building, Malca-Amit offers door-to-door, secure courier deliveries around the world.
- Foreign Trade Zone (FTZ) designation in process.
- A post office which handles registered gem and jewelry shipments.
- Major vaults with safety deposit boxes. The building’s underground vault, replete with a 22-ton door, offers 24/7 security for precious goods, provided by DGA, who also provide security for more than 90 percent of the building’s tenants. A specialized sound system in the vault allows any dealer in the vault to be paged from the DDC.
- Customs and customs brokers for shipping and receiving.
- Controlled 24 hour ingress and egress, state-of-the-art digital security cameras, high speed T-1 lines and satellite television available on each floor.
580 is home to: The Diamond Dealers Club, The Gemological Institute of America (GIA), Brinks, DGA Central Station and American Gemological Laboratories, among other world-class companies.